Re: restriction of pop2 accounts on clients

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 06:42:25 -0700

For #1, do you provide internal POP3 access?
For #2:
1. Disallow secureNAT clients; no one gets a default route through the ISA
2. Install the FW client on those hosts
3. Add those apps in the Client Configuration, Firewall Client Application
Settings section as "Disable=1"

Jim Harrison
MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
http://isaserver.org/authors/harrison/