RE: redirector for HTTPS from firewall to proxy

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 11:28:19 -0600

Hi Rajeev,

If your application doesn't work as a Web Proxy client, then you can
configure the site for Direct Access. You MUST, of course, have control
over the firewall. I assume that if you do not have permission to change
the firewall policy, that you're attempting to bypass that policy?

Thanks!
Tom

Thomas W Shinder
www.isaserver.org/shinder