RE: publishing internal mail server

  • From: "hanan" <nouran@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 15:41:46 +0100

Hello
Thank you for your reply
Yes the mail server is on the internal network not on DMZ, there is no other
publishing mail server this is the only one, there is web publishing rule
that use the same ip address as the mail server but this one will use port
80 not 25
And I forgot to say that the mail server it self is behind isa caching
server

Best regards
hanan