problem connecting to pop3 server through ISA server

  • From: "Alan Ali" <alanali74@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Isa List" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 19:49:36 -0700

my LAN is protected by an ISA server. However exchange server is installed
inside the LAN, some users are using external mails servers like yahoo. to
check the mail using outlook inside the LAN and outside the LAN is ok but
nobody can check mails from a external servers behind ISA server and the
error message is that:
Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection ..
error number:0x800CCC0F
I defined a protocol rule to allow pop3 and pop3 server for any request at
any time , still the problem is there.
 I would
appreciate any help ...

Alan