RE:isalist RE: Newbie To ISA Server

  • From: "Muqeem Syed" <Syed.Muqeem@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 09:27:37 +0200

Hey Dwight,
You seem to be having the same problems I have here, its the same. I can
either allo wall access to users or no acces at all...... i did go as
per the instructions... 2 groups.... one destination set. Grouap A to
get full internet access//// Group B to get access only to the sites
mentioned in the destination set. Now my problem.. ... users from group
B cannot access anything at all... not even the sites from the
destination set.
Anyways... i went ahead and installled ISA again on a test server and so
far it seems to work fine.. i will let you know what  differences I
would notice in between the production server and the test server.
Incidentally the production server was installed by somebody else, i
presume he pretty much left the defaults...