RE: install of message screener

  • From: "George Kalman" <gkalman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 17:13:28 -0500

I open IIS and then click on the plus sign to the left of the computer name
you are installing message screener on. If Default SMTP Virtual Serve does
not show up, then make sure the service is getting started automatically
(Check services by clicking Programs -- Admin. Tools --> Services) -- you
should see Simple Mail Transfer Protocol in there.