RE: http with tcp port

  • From: "Shumway, Ryan" <RShumway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 08:40:29 -0800

If this is an SSL port here is the VBS script to add an SSL port to ISA.

set isa=CreateObject("FPC.Root")
set
tprange=isa.Arrays.GetContainingArray.ArrayPolicy.WebProxy.TunnelPortRanges
set tmp=tprange.AddRange("SSL XXX", XXX, XXX)
tprange.Save

Where the XXX is where you place the port number. Cut and paste this into
notepad and save it with the .VBS extension.  Then run it on your ISA
Server.

If it's not SSL then you need to add a protocol and then a rule for the
protocol.  If you have a rule that includes all protocols then this will be
included.

This is the way I do it.  There may be an easier way but I don't know how.