how to authenticate clients throgh ip in ISA

  • From: saqib ullah <bugsdebugger@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 08:29:20 +0100 (BST)

Hi All.
        please help me this is my saecond mail for that topic.we are running
internet cable we have at least 158 users now please tell me how can i restrict
my users throgh ip address.means that if i gave one ip to one user and if they
tell me just cut off my line so i a just disable his ip from my server please
help i ma very thankful to you becuase there is so much difficult to cut off
the lines from the switches.
                    thanx as advance.
                       Saqib