Re: help me about Auto Discovery ip isa server

  • From: "Lists" <ak5555@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 15:11:01 +0300

[isalist] help me about Auto Discovery ip isa serverHello Morteza

You will need to configure the WPAD dns/dhcp entry. The information required is
in Tom Shinder's book (Configuring ISA Server 2000 ...) form page 413. If you
don't have the book, check out the Microsoft articles: HOW TO: Configure
Firewall and Web Proxy Client Autodiscovery in Windows 2000,
(http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;q309814) and HOW TO:
Enable Proxy Autodiscovery in Windows 2000 - Q252898