help again!

  • From: "farshad" <farshad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 10:10:33 -0600

Hi everyone;

I posted this yesterday, but unfortuantely I got no responses. anyways, I
have two vpn clients located behind a linksys vpn enabled router in US
who want to connect to an ISA server in vancouver, Canada. when one of
them is connected everything works fine and he can even use outlook to get
his mail. but when the second client connects, after a while outlook
experiences delays and eventually hangs and they can't do anything at all.
I have enabled DNS registration of vpn clients, but still the problem
persists, especially with mail from exchange server. all other vpn users
from home are working just fine. I would appreciate your help.

Farshad