RE: enable IMAP from Web

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 11:35:35 -0500

Hi Simon,

You can create your own certificate. You just need to place your CA's
self-signed certificate into the poke pc's machine account Trusted Root
Certification Authorities node, so that the client will trust the site.
I haven't worked with poke pc's for almost two years, but it should be
possible. Does it have a way for you to import certificates into the
machine store?

Thanks!
Tom

Thomas W Shinder