RE: enable IMAP from Web

  • From: "David V. Dellanno" <ddellanno@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 12:46:42 -0400

Tom's book has all the info you would need about setting up your ISA
2000!  Its a great book to have!

ISA Server and Beyond: http://tinyurl.com/1jq1 <http://tinyurl.com/1jq1>

Publishing Exchange 2000 Outlook Web Access with ISA Server UPDATE Dec
12 2002

http://www.isaserver.org/tutorials/Publishing_Exchange_2000_Outlook_Web_
Access_with_ISA_Server.html

How to Publish Outlook Web Access Behind Internet Security and
Acceleration Server

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;290113
<http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;290113>

Help Secure Web and Outlook Web Access Servers

http://www.microsoft.com/isaserver/FeaturePack1/webandowa.asp