dns

  • From: "Jim" <jmay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 13:41:58 -0700

Hi
I have a primary dns server running on the external interface for public
name server. I have about 5 zones. All primary zone transfers to the
secondary server work fine, however I have one secondary zone on the isa
server that will not communicate with its primary master which is the
secondary server for all the zones on the isa server. Note the name server
is not configured to listen on the default address of the external nic, I
multiple addresses configured on the external side of the server. Anybody
have any suggestions? Jim