behind an other proxy and security issue

  • From: "MS-Khan" <mobassir_sattar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 06:16:10 -0700

Hello
Every one

i am new on this isaserver.org help. with the help of quick start guied i
am running isa server with default all open rule, i need to know some
advance functions. at this time i am using isa with dialup connection.

1-   how i can impelement security control , lets spose i want to block
some specific users or group for specialy for downloading, massenger
chating, or browsing etc. please tell me with step by step exemple.

2- how can we configure ISA server to work behind an other proxy with 2 or
1 lan cards. like as we configure ccpproxy or wingate as cascading proxy
and just type our first proxy server ip and port in cascading option it
strat work , how we can do this with ISA

thanks for  all