attacks

  • From: klymaxis@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 05:26:05 -0700

The last 4 months I am having a problem with internet attacks . The
messages from Isa Server are: "ISA Server detected an all port scan attack
from Internet Protocol (IP) address 62.189.244.229. For more information
about this event, see ISA Server Help. " and
"ISA Server detected an Internet Protocol (IP) half-scan attack from IP
address 216.178.5.2. For more information about this event, see ISA Server
Help.". The IP addresses are changing all the time and sometimes the
Server is locking itsself. What should I do in order to stop that?

Thank you in advance
Lymaxis Kostas