WooHoo!

  • From: "Thor \(Hammer of God\)" <thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 12:00:12 -0800

FedEx just delivered my Netgear FVX538! We'll be havin' some fun tonight!!! One difference between this guy and Steve's Xincom, though-- the Netgear has a "load balance" *or*"redundant fail-over" config, where the 502/3 states it does *both* at the same time. But that's fine with me... The single, flat back-end network is really what I'm after.

I know you are all on the edge of your seats waiting for the outcome of the new config, so I'll be sure to update you once I get going ;)

-----
"I may disapprove of what you say,
but I will defend to the death your
right to say it."