RE: Windows 2000 SP4 problems!

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 08:01:22 -0800

Did you make any attempt to follow the instructions listed in the KB to
obtain the hot fixes?

"A supported fix is now available from Microsoft, but it is only intended to
correct the problem that is described in this article. Only apply it to
systems that are experiencing this specific problem. This fix may receive
additional testing. Therefore, if you are not severely affected by this
problem, Microsoft recommends that you wait for the next Windows 2000
service pack that contains this fix.

To resolve this problem immediately, contact Microsoft Product Support
Services to obtain the fix. For a complete list of Microsoft Product Support
Services phone numbers and information about support costs, visit the
following Microsoft Web site:"

John Tolmachoff
Engineer/Consultant/Owner
eServices For You