Publishing multiple SSL websites

  • From: "Talley, Scott" <stalley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 10:50:29 -0600

Could you guys give me some pointers..  I currently have several websites
published, but only the first one is required to handle SSL traffic - it has
a Verisign cert installed directly on the IIS box.  I now need to have two
of the sites handle SSL traffic and I assume it will require moving the
existing cert from the IIS box to the ISA box and adding a second cert for
the second SSL site.  My external DNS is handled by RainConnect, if that is
a factor.  What are the tricks I need to watch out for?  Any good articles
specifically about multiple SSL sites?

Thank you,

Scott Talley
IT Manager, The Combined Group