RE: Why can internal PC see open ports?

  • From: "Nigel Carroll" <nigel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 17:00:06 +0800

Yes your right but I do want to allow everything to/from my public PC.
What I meant was that the public PC can get access to ports\services on
my ISA server (such as NNTP etc) as if it was on the private network - I
was under the belief that these would be protected from a 'perimeter
network' unless explicitly opened to it which I have not done.
Nigel