Re: Weird status code in log

  • From: "Joseph" <cismic@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 23:51:24 -0800

What I would do is look at the actual event log on that particular W2K
machine.  The look at the actual Event ID associated with that message.
It is unusual to see that in an ISA log.  Typically it is referring
To some type of automation error or MS DTC error

If that doesn't work then I'm guessing based on your error number
-2147471495 it is:

12153 ERROR_HTTP_INVALID_HEADER
The supplied header is invalid.

1.  Use the calculator on your machine and place it into scientific view
2.  Enter -2147471495 as decimal and then select hex. That equates to
FFFFFFFF80002F79 or 0x80002F79.
3.  Now select 2F79 and enter as hex and then select decimal that
equates to 12153.  This is the above error code.

Joseph