[isalist] Re: Weird connectivity problem

  • From: "Young, Gerald G" <Gerald.Young@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 13:00:57 -0500

Rob,

Check your DNS settings to make sure host names are still resolving.

The items under Connectivity are undefined by default.  This allows you
to configure the ISA Server to monitor dependent servers/services and
execute alerts accordingly should a drop in connectivity with the
specified server/service occur.

Cordially yours,
Jerry G. Young II
  MCSE (4.0/W2K)