Web publishing

  • From: "Ruba Al Omari" <romari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 10:49:50 +0300

Hi,

Please I need your help in what should I do to solve the following error
message when publishing a website:

FWX_E_TCP_NOT_SYN_PACKET_DROPPED

0xC0040017

A non-SYN packet was dropped because it was sent by a source that does
not have an established connection with the ISA Server computer.

The website publishing rule has the following settings:

-          Forward the original host header instead of the actual one:
Not selected, as it's a regular website that doesn't require to have the
client's IP.

-          Requests appear to come from the original client: Not
selected, and the ISA is natting the traffic not routing it.

-          The security on the published website is set to anonymous.

-          The weblistener is not set to authenticate.

-          The hardware firewall interface after the ISA is set to route
mode.

-

When I try to access the website from outside it says:

Forbidden (403)

You were denied access because:

Access denied by access control list.

And the ISA log gives the error message above, the public IP is directly
mapped to the listener on the ISA server,

I followed the following document:

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/isa/2004/plan/publishingweb
servers.mspx

Thanks