Re: Web publishing

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 12:18:53 -0800

If you have the incoming web listener operating on both IPs as you say, then
ISA will decide based on the request made by the client.
You should read here for all the gory details of web publishing:
http://www.isaserver.org/shinder/tutorials/how_to_publish_a_website.htm
http://www.isaserver.org/shinder/tutorials/how_to_publish_a_website_part%202
.htm

Jim Harrison