Re: Web Client vs SecureNAT

  • From: "Mark Strangways" <strangconst@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2001 13:43:20 -0400

I use all three on my machine, as Thomas has said in the tutorials,

they all have things that the other can't do.

    - I have to tunnel thru HTTP proxy for one app,
    - Need the firewall client enabled for downloads on MSMSGS.
    - And I like to have the access that SNat gives me .

Ofcourse this may explain why it can be hard to troubleshoot some connectivity
issues,
but that just keeps things interesting :)

regards,

Mark