Virii being sent via this list

  • From: "Joel Mansford" <Joel.Mansford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 11:37:05 +0100

My Norton AV for Exchange keeps picking up a IIS.Traversal-Exploit virus
being sent to me, specifically from the following users:
        Tom
        Joseph x2
        Shane Mullins
        isa
        isa@xxxxxxxxx

Has anyone else experienced this, my Messagelabs virus service is
letting them through however.  I have found very little information
about this virus.

Regards,

Joel.

This e-mail has been scanned for all known viruses by Star Internet on behalf
of The Instrumental Media Group.  Whilst every care has been taken to ensure
this message is virus-free, neither Star Internet or The Instrumental Media
Group can be held responsible for any virus it may contain.
http://www.instrumentalmedia.com