Re: VPN's

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 06:53:17 -0800

That's what I was saying; "domain logon".  Simply connecting to a VPN server
and authenticating to it with user credentials isn't necessarily a domain
logon.  That's just providing connection credentials.
For instance, I can connect to my employer's VPN server with the same
credentials I use to log into the domain, but this isn't "logging into the
domain", and as such, no logon scripts are run on my remote machine.

Jim Harrison
MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG