Re: VPN with ADSL

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 07:01:28 -0700

In Windows, all interfaces are "bound" in order from first to last.
Name resolution, protocol usage and interface priority are all determined by
these bindings.
Advanced properties of My Network Places" is where you handle them.

If, by "install the VPN server", you mean Win2K RRAS, then yes you can.

Jim Harrison
MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
http://isaserver.org/pages/author_index.asp?aut=3
http://jalojash.org/isatools