RE: VPN issues

  • From: "Andrew English" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 18:54:36 -0500

I am not changing my config at all.

Just let me give you the run down so that I haven't confused you or
anyone else.

Setup;

Replawindows.com - ISA 2004 Server
Smoothrunnings.ca - ISA 2004 Server + internal client XP Pro Sp2 setup
for testing

Both ISA 2004's are separate, and will remain that way.

Goal;

To get VPN working so I can have clients at Replawindows VPN in and RDC
into Terminal Server either manually once they VPN in, or automatically
if I can figure out how to setup the CHKM (??) for doing RDC over VPN
automatically.

So in all cases the clients will be accessing the VPN connection from
their home internet connection and not through another company network
using ISA.

Done;

I will get a capture of both sides and email it to you Jim.

Andrew