Re: VPN from client side thru ISA Server to remote address

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 17:58:54 -0800

"Does not work" is a little broad;
What's the error you get at the client and at what point in the connection does
it happen?
Can you "ping vpnserver" from the client?
What do you find in the ISA FW and IP logs fro those attempts?

Have you scanned the Learning Zone at www.isaserver.org?

Jim Harrison
MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
http://isaserver.org/authors/harrison/