RE: VPN Client cannot RDP to server on LAN

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 13:56:16 -0600

Why the rule that denies the connection doesn't show up the logs is
knowledge so powerful, that the general public is not allowed to know
why.

Your rule sounds correct. If you figure out what the problem is, let me
know. I've heard other people mention that problem, and it never made
sense. I've never encountered by problem myself, so I don't have any
insight into what configuration issue might cause this issue.

Tom

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.
Site: www.isaserver.org
Blog: http://spaces.msn.com/members/drisa/