RE: VPN Cisco Client - Behind ISA Server.

  • From: Dave Morrow <David.Morrow@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 09:50:21 -0400

I have been trying to do this for ages through ISA.  As far as I am
aware.....it will not work.  I am using Cisco VPN5000 Client connecting to a
Cisco VPN concentrator.

David Morrow
Network Administrator
Autodata Solutions Company
Ph: (519) 951-6067 Fax: (519) 451-6615
mailto: David.Morrow@xxxxxxxxxxxx

"Poor planning on your part does not necessitate an emergency on my part."

This message has originated from Autodata Solutions Company.  The attached
material is the Confidential and Proprietary Information of Autodata
Solutions Company. This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please
Administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxx