VPN BLUES

  • From: "cismic" <cismic@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 13:07:45 -0800

Hi all,

I know that for the remainder of the week there won't be much action on
the lists.  I still have some questions if anyone has any Ideas please
let me know. I'll be on the road for a month and will need to continue
working on my site and project.

I've decided that I need to have VPN access to my network.  I've been
reading all the great VPN articles and such from isaserver.org But,
still have a question.

I don't really need access to the internal network like most of the
articles.  I've been out of town more then home and want to continue
working on my web site's).  What I would like to do is have VPN access
but allow me to connect to my web server in the DMZ so I can update
content as I get it developed.  This would be only for my access while
I'm on the road.

Could someone point me to articles and information on the best way to
accomplish VPN only for me to web in the dmz?

Thank you,
Joseph

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I
 can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will
 not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do,
 I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of God,
I will do." -

Edward Everett Hale