Cannot browse after ADSL Disaster

  • From: "Belinda Metcalf" <belindam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 10:06:28 +1100

We had our ADSL connection accidentally inactivated by
our ISP. During that time we were forced to go back to
using a Dial-up account. At the time, our ADSL router was
performing Port-Redirection for our mail server, OWA and
pop3. When we transferred to dial-up, email delivery
stopped. We run the Secure Mail Server wizard within ISA
Server which is installed on our server which also runs
Exchange 2000 for our mail server. This fixed the problem with mail
delivery.

But...
We are now back up again on ADSL and although our Router (DLINK DSL-500)
says we are connected, neither the server or clients can
browse the internet or send and receive email.

I have checked DHCP is assigning the IP address of the
router as the default gateway. we can ping the router,
ping the server etc from the clients but cannot do
anything else..

Please someone help. I have tried all i can think of..
Please email me with any suggestions...

Regards,
Belinda