RE: Using the firewall client to webproxy access upstream ISA server

  • From: "Andy Greenhalgh" <andy.greenhalgh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 03:19:21 -0600

Thanks Tom & Thor

I try to be the nice guy. You know, the technical guy that enables things
and makes things possible. That doesn't mean that I don't agree whole
heartedly. I'll keep an eye on the logs for a few days and if necessary
have a word with the security officer. He can do "Mr Nasty" for me and
throw the book at them.

BTW our ISA1 is called THOR. We used names of Norse gods and various
beings for our servers and switches until we ran out of names. The next
server after that was named DOH, and since then we seem to have been very
sensible.

Thanks Again

Andy