Re: Use two NICs? Convince me.

  • From: "Anthony Michaud" <anthonym@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 16:42:29 +1000

Just because its not supported, doesn't mean that it wont work.  You're being
told that "this is the way we designed it to work, if you try it any other way
it might work, but don't come to us for support"

And now for a whacky analogy - use a cordless drill as a hammer, and it still
might work as a cordless drill.  Then when it doesn't work, try taking it back
for replacement under warranty.

Anthony.