RE: Upstream router and DMZ configuration...confused~~!!

  • From: MarvinC <marvinc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 02:12:39 -0400

Ok so this leaves me with the following:

Internal:
IP: 10.0.0.x
Subnet: 255.0.0.x
GW:
DNS: IP of internal DNS server.

DMZ:
IP: 172.16.0.x
Subnet: 255.0.0.x
GW:

External: ISP Static IP
IP: 70.148.240.122
Subnet: 255.255.255.248
GW: 70.148.240.121

Dial Up: BellSouth Connection

Now comes the newbie questions:

1. Do I need to create any records or zones for the DMZ on the
internal DNS server?