Re: Unable to block Websites

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 06:01:28 -0500

1. Open browser
2. Enter in the address bar www.google.com and press ENTER
3. In the text box provided on the Google home page, enter Proxy 407.
Press ENTER.
4. Review one of the 107,000 results on this HTTP code
5. Repeat for other codes/subjects/issues that you need information on
6. Consult with ISAserver.org mailing list members if after performing
this basic research, the answers are not yet clear.

Both the 407 and the 12209 code issues were strangely enough, answered
by the top entries in the google's list of URLs.

HTH,
Tom

Thomas W Shinder
ISA 2004 Beta - Get it now!