Two ISA's and VPN..

  • From: <tomerm1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 16:05:16 -0400

Hello everyone, I have a scenario I'm trying to work on
and wonder if
anyone did this before:

I have two ISA's in this setup. The external ISA is on
the internet
using one NIC, and a private IP range (DMZ) on the
internal NIC. The
internal ISA has also two NICs, one on a private IP range
(DMZ) and
one on my internal network.

Internet <=> External ISA <=> DMZ <=> Internal ISA <=>
Internal
Network

I've setup the External ISA to accept Client VPN
Connections and using
IAS to authenticate through the Internal ISA. That part
is working
with no problems. The External ISA gives an IP range
within the DMZ
network to the VPN clients. What I'm trying to do is
allow these IP
range to access the internal network through the Internal
ISA. I
created packet filters, protocol rules but nothing...

Any ideas???

Thanks,