Re: Think outside the GUI challenge #1

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 14:36:41 -0800

Gimme a break; I already gave you the stipulation that modem & bridge
are not related except as the manufacturers have combined the two in a
single unit.

If you mean "DSL and "Hayse-clones" both apply A/D and D/A techniques to
transmit digital data over an analog medium", then the answer is an
unqualified "yes".  If you mean "they use exactly the same technology
and techniques", then I'm sorry to say that you need to get a
TSu-ectomy.

If that means "you win", then you can have that victory; he who is
sometimes called "Tim".

MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
http://isaserver.org/Jim_Harrison/
http://isatools.org