Terminal service

  • From: "George K John" <georgekjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 09:10:05 +0530

Hi,

After installing terminal service, I am not able to open active directory. It
says "   Naming information can't be located because: Library not registered.
Contact your system administrator to verify that your domain is properly
configured and is currently online." . If I open add remove programes in
control pannel nothing is visible. Still my users are able to login to the
server and roaming profile is also working. But I am not able to create new
user. Could anyone help me to clear this problem. Incase if format and install
again do I need to reconfigure all the systems?

Regards & Thanks

George