Re: Terminal Server Publishing

  • From: "Chris Bond" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 15:41:41 -0000

Am I correct in thinking that Start | Progs | Admin Tools | Terminal
Service Config - Term Services Config | Connections | RDP-Tcp.  Network
Adapter, change internal network adapter - restart machine.

The reason I ask is I can't test the configure properly till I get home
wanna make sure its correct this time!

Cheers,
Chris