[isalist] TMG VPN Not working on Windows Server 2008

  • From: Tee Darling <tee.darling77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 04:25:32 -0400

Has anyone been able to make VPN work at all through TMG on Windows Server
2008 R2? I followed this article from Deb Shinder to configure VPN on my
network.

http://www.isaserver.org/tutorials/Checking-Out-TMG-2010-Virtual-Private-Network-Server-Part2.html

The problem is, every time I try to connect to the VPN, I receive the error
:

"Error 678: The remote computer did not respond". I havd googled the error
but the troubleshooting steps that I am getting is not even helping in any
way. I tried to also follow the configuration steps in the TMG Adminstrators
Companion guide but the steps in there did not help in any way.

The articles that have worked for me before are the ones written by Tom
Shinder for VPN configuration on ISA 2004 & 2006. I tried to follow that for
TMG but it did not work either.

Any help?

Thanks,

Tee