[isalist] Slow Browsing.

  • From: Adam.Staub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 12:33:28 -0500

Not sure what is going on....  I've a 10meg link.  If I run a speedtest
on the link, my downloads look great - 8+ meg.  However, My uploads are
terrible. 2 meg max.  If I use the speedtest utility provided by my ISP
results are much better 8+ both ways.  I've bypassed my ISA server to
run some tests and they all look good.  8+ up and down no matter which
speedtest utility I'm running.  One thing I did try was to disable the
Web Proxy Filter for HTTP traffic and it solved the problem.  I'm not
sure why?

Thanks,
 Adam

Note: This E-mail and any attachments may be privileged and confidential and
protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is
 not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering
this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby
 notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this E-mail and
any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
 E-mail in error, please notify us immediately by returning it to the sender
and deleting it from your computer system. Thank you for your
 cooperation.