Securing the ADSL

  • From: Eran Levi <eran@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 14:38:06 +0200

Hi all
Well I have 2 isa servers in hand 1 with ISDN and the other with an ADSL
Connection
Bout   with almost the same Configuration when I go to : grc.com to check
them ( at shields up  )
The Isdn is " Stealth " ( good thing here ) accept for the Open ports I want
them to be open
But the ADSL when I check him is only get " Close " and port 135 is open
Hmmmmmmmmm
The configuration R the same the line is different , do you think I have an
issue with the ADSL box  ?
All work fine got web publish mail publish ........
But you know something is just not right

10x
Eran