RE: SecureNat Config

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 18:47:33 -0600

Hi Karim,

Whenever the Firewall and Web Proxy client configuration works, and the
SecureNAT client doesn't work, it makes me think that there's a DNS
configuration issue on the SecureNAT client. Make sure the SecureNAT
clients are able to resolve Internet Host names. You will need to
configure the SecureNAT clients with the address of such a DNS server.

HTH,
Tom
www.isaserver.org/shinder