RE: SecureNat Config

  • From: "karim kouider elouahed" <klm_algerie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 18:00:46 +0000

Hi All
Thank U Dr. Tom
for Client SecureNat : I installe ISA server in DC (as you say in your section : www.isaserver.org/shinder), and config filtre packet Allow (all protocol - no specify) and Allow All contenent and active The IP routing and pptp for SecureNAT ,
My server conecte internet by Modem to ISP . (IP server for ISP :193.194.74.225).

I config FWd. DNS with 193.194.74.225 ? or  no

how necessity for config the client secureNat ? I config Securnat as you say in your section .and it's not work.

I have not pblm with publication server safe SecureNat.

The securNat client = conection internet without use Proxy?.

FW Client it's works corect and SecureNat work only with proxy !!

help Me Dr. TOM

Karim

>From: "Thomas W Shinder"
>To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]"
>Subject: [isalist] RE: SecureNat Config
>Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 20:22:27 -0600
>
>http://www.ISAserver.org
>

>Hi Karim,
>
>I prefer to use DNS wpad alias entries because they don't run into
>problems with some version of IE. I also like to keep DHCP servers off
>the ISA Server, otherwise your packet filter logs get very messy.
>
>HTH,
>Tom
>www.isaserver.org/shinder

MSN Messenger : discutez en direct avec vos amis ! Cliquez-ici