Re: SecureNAT vs. ISA client

  • From: "Greg Koniecek" <agadesign@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2002 11:25:02 -0400

Thank you Jim for your comments. Let me ask you some more questions than: :)
- Do you install both methods on the client's workstations by default?
- Are there any risk considerations involved by having one or both enabled
(i.e. client being able to use not allowed services from the Internet like ICQ)?
- Which "connection type" take precedense when connecting to Internet?
- Is it possible that user authentication will not work because session is
using secureNAT instead of FW client (assuming both are enabled)?

Thank you
Greg