RE: SV: RE: Port forwarding with ISA-server

  • From: "Mark Strangways" <strangconst@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 07:58:25 -0400

I am jumping in late but sounds like you need to treat the XP machine as a
server.
You should be able to set up ISA to forward and incoming requests on the
ports you have spec'd to the XP machine on the internal network.
Might be better to add a third net card and set that machine up in a DMZ,
but that's your call.

Mark S