RE: SV: RE: Port forwarding with ISA-server

  • From: "Johnny Lundgren" <johnny@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 01:26:06 -0600

OK Thomas, I´ll clarify.

I have one ISA server SP1 in integrated mode. 2 NICs are installed in this
server - 1 for the external network (the Internet) and 1 for the internal
network (192.168.x.x).
The XP Pro client is installed on the internal network.
I am not using DHCP.

It is on the XP Pro client an application exist which has to be accessible
by external users (Internet) and according to the application maker, TCP
ports 4262, 4711 and UDP port 4672 have to be forwarded (the incoming
direction) to the client since users on the Internet will otherwise not
see the client. They will only see the servers IP.

I think I am clear about that I have to create some types of packet
filters but I am not sure on how to configure these.

Thanks,

Johny Lundgren