RE: SQSlammerL DoS Worm

  • From: "Kevin S. Malinowski" <Kevin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 23:37:27 -0700

On your ISA server, navigater to the install directory of the ISA server. The
default is c:\program files\Microsoft ISA Server and open the logfiles
directory. In the log directory there will be log files starting with IPP...
these are the packet filter logs. Look for any attempt from an external address
on UDP port 1434.

(I will give two to one odds on a ten dollar bill, that if you are on a
broadband or similar connection you will find some of these entries.)

HTH
Kevin